As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunliveseeds #ad
300pcs Banana Seeds Fruit Tree Bonsai Decor Home Gardening Planting #adSunliveseeds #ad
- 1. Light: lots of light make seeds grow better 2. Soil type: loamy, feeding, repeating. Make the soil dry slightly between watering. As the seedlings grow up, well-drained 3. Soil ph: Acidic 4. Watering, you have to keep the soil moist but not soggy.
2. OHXSM #ad
Rare Plant Fruit Seeds Wild Banana Musa acuminata 100+ Seeds #adOHXSM #ad
- Gardeners in temperate regions primarily grow these plants not for their fruit but for their ornamental foliage that lends an exotic and tropical aura to the home and/or landscape. Best grown in organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soil in full sun.
They are classic tropical foliage plants, which, produce attractive bunches of yellow bananas. Musa acuminata called cavendish banana or wild banana, suckering, is a large, fast-growing, evergreen plant that typically grows to 12-20’ tall in the tropics.
Plants produce huge paddle-shaped leaves that grow to 6-10’ long. Whether grown outdoors in the landscape or indoors as a houseplant, if they fruit, bananas need lots of space.
Leaf sheathes overlap to form a trunk-like pseudostem false stem. Many of the bananas sold in grocery stores are from cultivars of this species or from hybrids in which this species is a parent. Cream to yellow flowers may appear in summer on mature plants to be followed by edible yellow bananas. Winter hardy to usda zones 10-11. Garden Uses. Effective when grown as a garden centerpiece or for tropical flair near water bodies.
3. zellajake #ad
Rare Seeds 100pcs Banana Seeds Red Dwarf Tree Bonsai Fruit Decor Home Gardening Planting #adzellajake #ad
- Good quality seeds-100 PCS. Delicious fruit Seeds For Home Garden. Red banana Seeds. Outdoor Perennial Interesting Seeds.
4. zcbang #ad
Zcbang Natural Fruit Seeds Dwarf Banana Seeds 100Pcs #adzcbang #ad
- 5. Remember to feed the seedlings regularly with liquid fertilizer. Choose the right containers: you can start seeds in almost any type of container, as long as it’s at least 2-3 '' deep and has some drainage holes. If you’re growing under lights, so they can rest.
If you love to diy by yourself, you might start growing seedlings in yogurt cups, milk cartons or even a paper cup. To speed up germination, cover the pots with wet paper or a plastic dome.
4. Number of pieces: 1001. As the seedlings grow taller, adjust them so they’re just a few inches above the tops of the seedlings. Keep in mind that seedlings need darkness, raise the lights. Set the lights on a timer for 15 hours a day.
2. Watering, repeating: as the seedlings grow up, feeding, you have to keep the soil moist but not soggy. When you see the first signs of green, you have to remove the cover. After planting seeds, you have to moisten the newly planted seeds. Planting: some of the small ones can be sprinkled right on the soil surface. If you’re growing in a window, too, choose a south-facing exposure.
5. Generic #ad
5 Red Abyssinian Ensete ventricosum False Banana Flower Plant Tree Seeds Rare! #adGeneric #ad
- A very rare & Beautiful Banana Plant. Ideal zones are 8-11. Expect very fast growth once they start growing again. 5 red abyssinian ensete ventricosum false Banana Flower Plant Tree Seeds RARE! During cold, the plant does well with infrequent watering as it is dormant at the time.
If your winters do not get down to 20 degrees F, chilly weather conditions, you may be able to just cut them back as they die and cover with a bit of mulch until Spring.
6. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Scientific Name: Capsicum annuum, Isla's Garden Seeds, Banana Pepper Seeds for Planting, Non GMO Seeds, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Other Name: Yellow Wax Pepper/Banana Chilies #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- This light yellow to red pepper averages 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and has a good sweet flavor. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Average water needs.
Wow this pepper is fun! one of the most popular selections! Popular and very useful piece to your garden! These peppers grow up to 24" tall and are very productive. Fruit have thick sweet flesh, are smooth, waxy and taper to a point.
An early producer and widely adapted. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 11, 7, 10, 12; latin name: capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, 8, sweet pepper, heirloom, 5, 9, 4, Warm Season.
The sweet banana pepper will add tremendous flavor to your dish! bright & perfect for that missing touch in your home garden! Sow them 1/4" deep and keep the soil at 80-85 degrees F until germination; provide sunlight or a grow light for 12-16 hours a day. Please post pictures of your pepper plants in a review! - Isla's Garden .