As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Outdoor, Spin and Stationary Bikes #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Visible connection – two led lights give instant feedback: the sensor's device connection blue and RPM detection one red blink per crank turn. Speed / cadence measurement - track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence with compatible training apps, including Wahoo SYSTM & RGT, Zwift, and Peloton Digital iOS App via Bluetooth.
Dual band technology - integrated with ant+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities, Wahoo’s RPM Speed & Cadence sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers.
By learning how to increase and train your cycling cadence, or the rate at which you pedal, you’ll improve your cycling efficiency and allow yourself to pedal for longer, faster.
Mounts included. Cadence sensor attaches to a bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed sensor attaches to a bike's wheel hub. Cycling cadence - the number of revolutions per minute rpm you complete at a given speed. Sleek and easy to install no magnets - universal fit fits most bikes and frame sizes.
2. moofit #ad
Moofit Cadence Sensor Bluetooth/ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Spin Bike Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift/OpenRider/Endomondo/TacX/TrainerRoad MooFit app Unavailable #admoofit #ad
- Ip67 waterproof -you can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather. Real-time data -tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
Widely compatible -the cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, RideWithGPS, Uhr, Cyclemeter, Endomondo, Zwift, E-lite HRV, such as Wahoo Fitness, Openrider, Pelotononly support iOS version, etc.
Ble 4. 0 & ant + technology -connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth. Easy to install -no magnets needed, the bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
|Part Number||Cycling Cadence Sensor|
|Model||Cycling Cadence Sensor|
3. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Wahoo Blue SC Cycling Speed Sensor for Road, Gravel and Mountain Bikes #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts. Universal fit - works with most bikes and frame sizes. Works with zwift and TrainerRoad! Capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform.
Track and capture real-time speed, cadence and distance on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer. Also works with the free wahoo fitness app, RideWithGPS, Strava, Cyclemeter, MapMyRide, and more!. Connects wirelessly via bluetooth 4. 0 and ant+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer.
4. moofit #ad
Zwift, Strava,Openrider,Peloton, MOOFIT Speed/Cadence Sensor,ANT+ Bluetooth Cycling Cadence Sensor,Wireless RPM Sensor for Bicycle or Spin Bike,IP67 Speed and Cadence Sensor Compatible with Wahoo #admoofit #ad
- Third-party app compatible : moofit cycling cadence sensor compatible with most popular cycling apps such as Wahoo fitness, Cyclemeter, Rouvy, TrainerRoad, Openrider, Peloton, CoospoRide, Zwift, etc. Magnet-less, lightweight: weighs only 8g, with no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these wireless cadence sensor are easy to install to your crank arm or bike hub.
Speed or cdence mode: re-install the battery to switch the speed and RPM cadence mode. Red light indicates speed mode, Blue light indicates cadence mode.
You can not use speed and cadence sensor at the same time. Effective tracking: moofit 2nd generation cadence sensor helps track and caputer real-time cycling cadence/speed date effectively. Built-in with reliable geomagnetic and upgraded chips for enhanced RPM cadence or speed date accuracy.
High-design, replaceable cr2032 coin cell battery can be continue use up to 300hrs. In ip67 wateproof, high-performance: With low energy technology, you can enjoy your cycling every day in all weather. Ant+&bluetooth dual protocol: ant+&ble dual-modes Technology enables the bike cadence sensor to be connected with bike computer, cycling apps, fitness equipment and smart watch.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
5. Garmin #ad
Black, Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling Cadence #adGarmin #ad
- Ant+ connectivity and bluetooth low energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
Compatible with multiple Garmin devices. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
6. Magene #ad
Magene Outdoor Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, Strava, Wireless Bluetooth/Ant+ Bike Computer RPM Sensor, Compatible with Wahoo Fitness #adMagene #ad
- Device when using the bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
Connection when using a smart phone app, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid. Mode 1 sensor can only select one mode speed or Cadence at the one time. So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.
1 for speed, 1 for cadence. Hibernation s3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up. Battery remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
7. POWR LABS #ad
POWR LABS Bike Cadence Sensor for Stationary Bike & Road Bike, Garmin, KICKR, Bike Speed Sensor Bike Accessories, Smallest & Lightest Bike Sensor Bluetooth ANT+, Polar, Compatible with Wahoo #adPOWR LABS #ad
- With an ip67 rating, this sensor is water AND DUST RESISTANT and performs in all weather. Three easy install options: installs directly on the bike crank with patented 3M adhesive tape or removable ties, as well as directly onto your cycling shoe if you want to use it across multiple bikes.
Accuracy in all weather: our class leading sensors accurately track and capture your cycling cadence in real-time via Bluetooth 5. 0 or ant+ connectivity.
Compatible with bike computers & indoor bike trainers: quickly pairs wirelessly via ant+ to your favorite bike hardware and computers such as Garmin cadence sensor for Edge, Wahoo Cadence Sensor for ELMNT and KICKR, Polar and more.
Compatible with bike apps: quickly pairs wirelessly via Bluetooth to your favority bike apps such as Zwift, Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, Trainer Road and more. Works as an indoor bike cadence sensor for spin bike or outdoor cycling cadence sensor bluetooth. Smaller & lighter: who wants a bulky, heavy ant cadence sensor? Nobody! That's why we focused on developing the smallest and lightest spin bike cadence monitor on the market.
8. Garmin #ad
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence #adGarmin #ad
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT and connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. Control Method:Application. Special Feature:Bluetooth.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
9. XOSS #ad
XOSS X1 Suite Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Bicycle RPM Speedometer and Cadence Sensor for Road/Spinning/Stationary Bike/MTB Compatible with Wahoo/Garmin/Zwift/Strava #adXOSS #ad
- Help you to scientifically analyze sports data to improve your sports performance. Please do not connect the sensor directly in the Bluetooth settings of your phone. Support bluetooth connection for Zwift, Bryton, Tacx, such as Garmin, Bkool and other cycling training APPs. Our products come with a one-year warranty, so please feel free to contact us when there is a problem with the product or if you have any questions, and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Easy to install100% wireless and no magnets required. Install x1 suite speed and cadence sensor and connect to XOSS APP, you can read the recorded speed cadence data in real time and get the movement track after the ride.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service for more information. Attentionplease read the product description and video tutorial carefully before purchase to confirm if XOSS X1 Suite Speed and Cadence Sensor is compatible with your device or mobile app.
The cadence sensor is mounted to the crank of the bike and the speed sensor is mounted to the hub of the wheel. One year warrantyxoss is committed to providing you with high quality products and a good after-sales experience. Powerful xoss app supportxoss is a professional outdoor sports app. Support dual protocol connection one sensor can connect to both mobile phone APP and ANT+ device to record data at the same time. Note: the sensors only support recording of Cadence in indoor training.
10. CooSpo #ad
IP67 Waterproof Bicycle RPM Sensor Works with Wahoo, COOSPO Speed Cadence Sensor, Zwift, Peloton, Openrider, Bluetooth & ANT+ 2-in-1 Cycling Sensors with LED Indicators #adCooSpo #ad
- Integrated with ant+ and bluetooth technology allows you to connect and sensor with GPS bike computers, smartwatches, and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. Training with coosporide app, cyclemeter, zwift, rouvy, real-time cadence and speed data will be displayed directly on the phone during your ride.
Also compatible with most mainstream apps like Wahoo fitness, Peloton, etc.
500 hours battery life, using a replaceable coin cell battery CR2032, BK805 can last up to 500 hours of the ride. Led light indicator, will enter the debugging state for 15 minutes, during this state, it will flash blue light; after installed the cadence sensor correctly and turn the crank, after install the speed sensor correctly and rotates the wheel, every time changing the battery, it will flash a green light.
The bk805 cadence speed sensor wirelessly transmits your speed and cadence data to compatible bike computers or cycling Apps simultaneously to help you monitor your cycling performance.