As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Enso #ad
VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel Chinese Chef's Knife, Made in Japan, Enso HD 7" Vegetable Cleaver #adEnso #ad
- 313g, 2mm spine thickness at heel. 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish; Rounded spine for comfort. Vegetable cleaver featuring Japanese VG10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; 61 Rockwell Hardness.
Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. Black canvas micarta handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking. 7-inch blade 2. 75-inches wide with double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; Weighs 11-oz.
2. JapanBargain #ad
Nakiri Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Vegetable Cleaver Chopper Japanese Usuba Chef's Knife, JapanBargain 1549, Made in Japan #adJapanBargain #ad
- Traditionally, nakiri knives were used to finely slice vegetables, but they are useful for creating clean cuts of root vegetables and precisely cutting delicate vegetables that might be squished under a heavier blade. Nakiri is a japanese word that means “leaf cutter”.
This japanese inspired kitchen knife is perfect for lovers of asian cuisine, which is easily sharpened and resists dullness. Our nakiri knives are molybdenum rust-resistant, and is made of the highest quality Japanese High-Carbon Stainless Steel, Razor Sharp Edge, Easy to Sharpen.
Our nakiri kitchen knife has a comfortable wooden handle that will last years of service. Made in japan high Quality Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife.
This vegetable chopping knife blade measures 6-⅝ inch. Many professional chefs favor our Nakiri knives over a traditional Western knife because the knife is lighter and the blade is thinner, allowing for precise and smooth cuts. The plastic bolster cuff that covers where the blade and handle join works as a grip, and offers control over slicing and chopping motions. Overall length: 11-⅝ inch.
3. Hinomaru Collection #ad
Sekizo Japan Quality Stainless Steel Nakiri With Wooden Handle Multi Purpose Vegetable Chopper Chefs Knife 12" Sushi Chef Knife, Made In Japan #adHinomaru Collection #ad
- This nakiri knife eliminates these little threads that causes cut pieces to stick together as each cut is full and clean. The edge is straight, and goes right through to the cutting board. Thin, even slices - thanks to its flat blade, even slices.
Fluid chopping - unlike other knife types, there is no need to “rock” the blade. Excellent for home or professional chef use. Clean cuts - the flat edge of the blade goes right through to the cutting board so you’re left with clean, even cuts.
Comes sharp and ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Seki - Japan.
The knife's thin blade geometry provides superb cutting performance and it is supplied fully sharpened. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. A simple chopping motion is all that’s needed to chop just about any vegetable. If you’re creating a dish with thin ribbons of vegetables, the nakiri is able to make paper thin, this is the knife you want to have on hand.
4. Yaxell #ad
Yaxell Mon 7" Nakiri Knife, Made in Japan, VG10 Stainless Steel with Micarta Handle #adYaxell #ad
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance; 61° Rockwell hardness. Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. Blade core is made from 3-layer japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
5. Enso #ad
Made in Japan, Enso HD 5.5" Prep Knife, VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel Utility Knife #adEnso #ad
- Handle: black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap. Weight: 4. 5-oz. 131 grams | spine Thickness: 1. 6mm at heel. Handcrafted in seki, japan; lifetime warranty | blade length: 5.
5-inches 140mm | overall length: 10-inches | Blade Height: 1. 5-inch at heel;. Blade construction: 37-layer stainless steel Damascus with VG-10 core; hammered finish. Hardness: 61° rockwell | edge: double bevel 50/50, 12-14° angle.
6. Enso #ad
Made in Japan, 101 Layer Stainless Damascus, 6.5", Enso SG2 Santoku Knife #adEnso #ad
- Constructed of japanese sg2 micro Carbide powder stainless steel, Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade; 63 Rockwell Hardness. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance.
Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. 101 layer stainless steel damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use.
7. Enso #ad
Enso Nakiri Knife, VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel, HD Series, Made in Japan, 6.5" #adEnso #ad
- Black canvas micarta symmetrical oval shaped handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. 12 degree double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use.
37-layer stainless damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish; Rockwell Hardness 61. Japanese nakiri vegetable knife crafted of vg10 stainless steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; 6. 5 inch blade 12 inches overall; Weighs 8. 2 ounces 232 grams.
8. Enso #ad
HD Series, Enso Chef's Knife, Made in Japan, VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel Gyuto, 8" #adEnso #ad
- Japanese vg10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; Rockwell Hardness 61. Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; All Enso chef's knives come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish. Chef knife handcrafted in seki city, japan; 8 inch blade 13-3/8 inches overall; Weighs 7. 9 ounces 225 grams. Black canvas micarta handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
9. Regalia #ad
G-10 Handle by Regalia, Nakiri Usuba Vegetable Chef Knife: Best 6-Inch Japanese AUS10 67-layer high Carbon Stainless Damascus Steel Asian Vegetable Cleaver Shaped Blade W/Hammered Finish #adRegalia #ad
- Performance, & beauty: military grade ergonomic g-10 handle is immune to cold, comfort, heat, and moisture. Our no questions asked replacement or money back guarantee protects you for life from any possible defect. Rosetta rivet adds a cherry on top to this magnificent culinary tool. Optimal knuckle clearance gives room for use without knuckle interference.
Our regalia free sharpening policy allows you to send in your knife at any time for a free tune up. Geometrically perfect and scary sharp: the angles of this blade represent the pinnacle of design and the accumulation of millennia of Nakiri knife making evolution. The straight squared blade of this knife is ideal for chopping and scooping to aid in speed and ease of use.
Nonporous and stain resistant. This bolster allows easy access to sharpen the entire blade down to the blade heel. Looking for the best quality nakiri knife on amazon? look no further: made from the finest materials known to mankind, this masterpiece of the professional kitchen is forged with an authentic Japanese AUS-10 “Super-Steel” cutting core to ensure flexibility and maximum edge retention without dulling or chipping.
Rounded handle and tapered pinch-grip bolster encourage natural handling with perfect balance. Finished to a mirror polish of within an astounding 8-12 degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, this blade is viciously sharp. Ironclad 100% lifetime guarantee and free sharpening for life: regalia makes knives that stand the test of time and so does our commitment to you.
|Manufacturer||Regalia Knives #ad|
10. Enso #ad
Made in Japan, VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel with Slim Knife Block, 5 Piece, HD Series, Enso Knife Set #adEnso #ad
- Knives crafted of premium japanese VG10 37-layer stainless steel for excellent edge retention; Each blade features a stunning hammered tsuchime finish. Knife set includes: 4. 75" petty knife, 5. 5" prep knife, 6" serrated utility knife, 8" Chef's Knife & 4 Slot Dark Ash Slim Knife Block.
Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; black canvas micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets. Rockwell hardness 61°; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°. All enso knives are handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|