As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Special Supplies #ad
3 Pack, Toddlers or Kids, Easy Handle, Duo Spoon Oral Motor Therapy Tools, Textured Stimulation and Sensory Input Treatment for Babies, BPA Free Silicone with Flexible #adSpecial Supplies #ad
- Dual stimulation ends – each duo spoon features a textured spoon head on either end to create varying experiences when kids are learning to self-feed, explore tastes, or enhance a sensory oral feel.
Bpa-free, flexible silicone – each spoon is crafted with high-quality, food-grade safe silicone that are easier for small hands to grasp and dishwasher safe to make cleaning up quick and easy.
They stimulate the tongue, gums, lips and mouth palate with textured spoon ends. Trusted quality assurance – designed for ages 0 and up our oral stimulation tools are safe, effective, and backed by our premier customer service and support.
Make mealtime more fun – a more playful, fun, and friendly design that’s better than a standard spoon our sensory spoons can create new food textures to enhance every individual meal or snack. Creative oral motor tools – an enhanced version of a baby spoon or toddler utensil these are more than oral motor chew toys.
2. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools Straw Kit #adTalkTools #ad
- Includes one of each straw in talktools’ Straw Hierarchy colors may vary, two lip blocks, one replacement Straw #1, and TalkTools original instruction booklet. Improves motor function and speech clarity. An excellent supplement to traditional therapy techniques, grading, and the best activity available to promote tongue retraction, and controlled tongue movements.
Ideal for individuals with Down Syndrome. Fun for clients and appreciated by speech and feeding therapists for its effectiveness and affordability.
3. Bear Essentials by Paper Crane LLC #ad
Bear Essentials Speech Therapy and Straw Training Honey Bear Cup with Straw 3-Pack #adBear Essentials by Paper Crane LLC #ad
- 3 bear pack includes: - 3 Bears -3 Lids - 3 Straws. 3-pack 8 oz bear with popular Tab Top Lid and Sturdy Straw.
4. Unknown #ad
1 Red P&Q Knobby Chewy Tube Set Chew for Kids Autism Speech Therapy Oral Motor Tool, by Bossette Boutique #adUnknown #ad
- Size: p's 3. 5 in long x 2 in wide, Q's 2 3/4 in diameter. Develops biting skills naturally and safely. Leaves mouth open for breathing and sound play unlike a pacifier.
Stem of q encourages side chewing while arm of P encourages back molar chewing. Requires adult supervision for children under the age of 3. Age: 4m+. Theme: teething, Chewing Teether, Oral Motor Exerciser.
5. LJTT #ad
LJTT 3Pcs Kids Tongue Tip Lateralization Elevation Tools Tongue Tip Exercise Oral Muscle Training Autism Speech Therapy Talk-Tool #adLJTT #ad
- Our commitment: 100% satisfaction and refund. Used to stretch the lingual frenulum and improve bolus control. If you have any questions, you can send us an email and we will reply you within 12 hours. Helps facilitate the correct pronunciation of the ‘l’ sound, Ideal for all ages.
Includes set of 3 tongue Tip Lateralization Elevation Tools and instructions booklet. Therapy tool that teaches tongue-tip lateralization, elevation and depression. Search for our brand name, enter our store and see more products.
6. Marketing Holders #ad
Marketing Holders Mirror Sheet Camping Daycare Gym Restrooms Speech Therapy Jewelry Makeup Mirror 24" x 48" #adMarketing Holders #ad
- Rounded corners Safer Than Glass. Sturdy acrylic help Prevents Shattering. Overall dimensions: 24"x 48". It is also well suited for toys, and safety are factors; such as schools, prisons, taverns, surveillance, signs and other rugged applications.
Perfect for classrooms, ballet, kids Rooms, gym weight Room, camping, Fun-house, Farm or Dance Studio Mirrors. Proven field durability makes it an ideal sheet for use in environments where security, institutions and casinos.
7. Hit Delights #ad
Effective Speech Therapy Toy and Speech Therapy Game. Helps with speech development in children and toddlers with delays. Make Speech Therapy material FUN!, Giant Whistle Necklace for Kids #adHit Delights #ad
- Suitable size for toddlers 3 years old and up. Fun whistle sound acts as instant positive reinforcement, bright color, so children WANT TO keep practicing! Giant size, durable - easy to locate and play! We are currently shipping only BLUE whistles.
Can be worn as necklace with the attached string, making it super convenient for maximum usage! Effortless speech therapy - helps your child strengthen mouth muscles necessary for speech development. Soft sound & low pitch whistle means you won’t get a headache when it becomes their favorite toy.
|Brand||Hit Delights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hit Delights #ad|
8. Unknown #ad
Super Chewy Green Smooth Tube Set Chew for Kids Autism Speech Therapy Oral Motor Tool, by Bossette Boutique #adUnknown #ad
- Age: 4m+. Develops biting skills naturally and safely. Leaves mouth open for breathing and sound play unlike a pacifier. Stem of q encourages side chewing while arm of P encourages back molar chewing.
Theme: teething, Chewing Teether, Oral Motor Exerciser. Requires adult supervision for children under the age of 3. Size: p's 3. 5 in long x 2 in wide, Q's 2 3/4 in diameter.
9. Unknown #ad
By Kodak Home Solutions, Set of 6 Warbling Bird Whistles Party Favors Speech Therapy Tool #adUnknown #ad
- Add water and listen to the birds warble and sing! Quantity: 6. Size: about 2 1/4 Inches tall. Color: red, yellow, Orange and Green- Random Mix. Age: 5+.
10. Boardmaker #ad
1 Communication Book 230 Cards with Asl for Autism Aba Therapy Boardmaker #adBoardmaker #ad
- Cards will be sent laminated, trimmed, 10 Heavy Duty Dividers, with fasteners attached and already organized on the Book. Includes standard size communication book, 230 cards and 6 sentence/Options lines.
Official licensed pcS Boardmaker Publisher. Just let me know and I'll send the one you need. If you have a specific request ex.
Ready to use! Super durable cards printed on 120 Coverstock and 3mil laminated using professional equipment. Each card includes the regular Boardmaker Icon plus the respective ASL symbol on the lower right corner. Hook and loop are used depending on availability. Handmade in USA. Soft on cards, hard on book, etc.