As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sengoku #ad
Sengoku KeroHeat CV23KH 23,500-BTU Indoor/Outdoor Portable Convection Kerosene Heater, Black #adSengoku #ad
- Heats approximately a 1000 square foot room. 1. 9 gallons of kerosene will provide 12 hours of heat. Excellent emergency heat source. No matches or electricity needed. Fuel capacity of 1. 9 gallons. Push button start, EZ flame adjuster and automatic shut off.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.|
2. Heat Mate #ad
Heat Mate HMC-23K Kerosene Heater #adHeat Mate #ad
- Heat mate heater convection 22, 300 BTU heater has a tank capacity of 1. 9 gallon, integral fuel tank. Includes manual siphon pump & 2 "D" Cell batteries for automatic push-button ignition. 3-way safety shutoff and special safety guards to prevent accidental contact burns.
|Brand||Heat Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Heat Mate #ad|
3. Dyna-Glo #ad
Dyna-Glo WK24BK 23,800 BTU Indoor Kerosene Convection Heater, Black #adDyna-Glo #ad
- Economical – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas. No electricity needed. Convenient - easy to use automatic ignition and one-touch shut-off. Heats up to 1, 000 SQ. Ft. Save on utility bills! Dependable - Ideal for emergency use or daily use. 23, 000 btu/hour.
|Manufacturer||GHP Group, Inc. #ad|
4. Sengoku #ad
Sengoku HeatMate 10,000-BTU Portable Indoor/Outdoor Radiant Kerosene Heater, HMN-110 #adSengoku #ad
- The large capacity 1. 2 gallon/4. 5 liter fuel tank will keep you warm for up to 14 hours on one fill. Perfect for emergency heating or zone heating of rooms up to 380 square feet. Features an automatic safety shut off, easy push button start no matches or electricity required, tip over switch, EZ Flame adjuster, and protective safety grills.
Ideal for both everyday supplemental heating and emergency situations. This heater is suitable for use inside the house, poorly insulated buildings, garages and other hard to heat spaces.
|Warranty||1 year warranty.|
5. Kero World #ad
White, Kero World KW-24G Indoor Kerosene Heater #adKero World #ad
- Simple matchless ignition; 360-degree protective grill promotes safety. 23, 000-btu indoor kerosene heater for up to 1000 square feet. Measures 18 by 18 by 22-1/5 inches; 2-year limited warranty.
Delivers efficient convection heat; portable design; 2 C batteries included. Built-in 1. 9-gallon tank for up to 12 hours of heat; use clean kerosene only.
|Brand||Kero World #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jensen Distributing #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer defect only.|
6. Craftsman #ad
Craftsman CMXEHAO80FAK Forced Air Kerosene Heater, Red #adCraftsman #ad
- High temperature safety shut-off switch. Factory installed thermostat control. Heats up to 2, 000 sq ft. Photo cad cell flame sensor. Runs on kerosene, diesel, and JP-8; no conversion required.
Ideal for use in indoor/outdoor construction and commercial environments proper ventilation required. Steel construction. Split upper shell for easy maintenance. Glove friendly controls.
|Manufacturer||Enerco Group Inc. #ad|
7. Dewalt #ad
DeWalt DXH135HD Forced Air Kerosene Heater #adDewalt #ad
- Csa certified. Multi fuel capability. Continuous ignition. Equipped with a 25 - 95 degree Fahrenheit thermostat. 10 inch flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use. Overheat safety shut off.
|Warranty||1 year from date of purchase.|
8. Kero World #ad
White, Kero World Indoor Kerosene Heater #adKero World #ad
- Radiant heat. The new modern styling of this model is sure to please. Rounded corners, attractive sculpted front panel design. Truly a new look in radiant kerosene heating. Indoor kerosene heater.
9. Mr. Heater #ad
Mr. Heater MH75KTR Kerosene Heater, Black #adMr. Heater #ad
- Provides instant heat that is economical, efficient. Includes thermostat, fuel gauge, lighted on/off switch, six-function LED diagnostics.
Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank. Constructed of rugged, durable steel and has a heavy-duty high output fan. Offers fixed heat output of 75, 000 BTU's.
|Brand||Mr. Heater #ad|
|Manufacturer||Enerco Group Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited.|
10. HeatFast #ad
Construction Site Forced Air Kerosene/Diesel Salamander Torpedo Space Heater with Thermostat Temperature Control, HeatFast HF125K Portable Home, orange, 125,000 BTU, Jobsite #adHeatFast #ad
- Long-running: runs for up to 11 hours with a full tank of fuel; fuel tank holds up to 102 x 21. 5 x 26. 8 pounds. Easy to use: adjust temperature with convenient thermostat controls with LED readout; Easy to fill with easy-pour titled fuel fill; Safe operation with 5-star safety system, SMART diagnostics digital readout, and built-in air pressure gauge.
Included components: 1 forced air heater, user's manual.
4 inches; Weight: 53. Multiple fuel options: can use different fuels to generate heat, home heating oil, including kerosene, diesel, and jet fuel WARNING: DO NOT USE GASOLINE. High-output heat: provides up to 125, 000 btus of heat to spaces up to 3, 125 square feet in size; Dimensions L x W x H: 35.
Heat for your jobsite: keep your jobsite, barn, construction site, or anywhere else warm with this wheeled, workshop, forced-air torpedo heater; Rugged construction allows space heater to be used in winter and freezing temperatures as cold as -4 F; CSA certified.6 gallons.
|Manufacturer||US Stove Company #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited manufacturer|