As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TCP #ad
TCP SpringLamp CFL, Soft White 2700K, 100W Equivalent, GU24 Base Spiral Light Bulb #adTCP #ad
- Estimated annual Energy Cost: $3. 26. Lifetime: 9. 1+ years. Note this bulb has a GU24 Base - twist and lock base. Lifetime savings over 100 Watt Incandescent: $80 . Non Dimmable.
2. Longstar #ad
Energy Miser FE-IISB-23W-65K, 80 CRI, 70 Lumens per Watt, 6500K Full Spectrum Daylight, Compact Fluorescent, 100 W Equal, 23 Watt CFL Light Bulb, T2 #adLongstar #ad
- 100 watt equivalent, 23 watt, 6, 120 Volt, 500k Industrial CFL Bulb. Brand: Longstar. Shape: Spiral. Base: medium e26: bulb life 10, 000+ hours. Color temperature: 6500k lumen: 1, 600 100% usable to your plants.
|Manufacturer||Energy Miser #ad|
3. SLEEKLIGHTING #ad
Mini Twist Lock Spiral -Self Ballasted CFL Fluorescent Bulbs- 1600lm Warm White 4 Pack 100 Watt Equ, SleekLighting, GU24 23Watt 2700K 1600lm 2 Prong Light Bulbs- UL approved-120v 60Hz #adSLEEKLIGHTING #ad
- Ul approved-we have the same bulb in 13 Watt, search asin # B01AX2IACO. 23w 120v 60hz light bulb, 000 hour average bulb life, 2700k, 10, 1600lumens.4 pack 23 watt 100-watt incandescent Equivalent Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs.
Gu24 base perfect for residential or commercial use. 4 pack gu24 light bulb, 23 watt - 2 prong light bulbs 100 -Watt Incandescent Equivalent Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs.
4. Sunlite #ad
Sunlite SL24/B CFL Spiral Colored Bulb, 1 Pack, 24 Watt 100W Equivalent, Medium Base E26, UL Listed, Blue, 8,000 Hour Life Span #adSunlite #ad
- Ideal for parties, special events, and holiday decorations. Lamps, displays, pendants, wall fixtures, and more. Great for showing your support for special causes or just adding some color to every day.
Energy efficient - consuming only 24 watts of electricity, these compact fluorescent bulbs put out as much light as a 100 watt incandescent bulb. Standard medium base E26 means they fit in to a wide variety of fixtures.
Vivid color - this sunlite blue spiral compact fluorescent bulb features the most vivid color output. Ul listed - tested to meet UL's strict design and safety requirements.
Long life - these cool to the touch bulbs have an average life of up to 8, 000 hours they last more than 6 times longer than incandescent bulbs. Festive lighting - set the mood by simply swapping out the bulbs and adding some color. They have an estimated energy cost of $2. 89 a year based on 3 hours use per day at $011/kWh.
|Warranty||See packaging for details.|
5. SLEEKLIGHTING #ad
SleekLighting, Mini Twist Lock Spiral -Self Ballasted CFL Fluorescent Bulbs- 4200K 1600lm Cool White 4pack 100 Watt Equivalent, GU24 23Watt 2 Prong Light Bulbs- UL approved-120v 60Hz #adSLEEKLIGHTING #ad
- 4 pack 23 watt 100-watt incandescent Equivalent Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs. 6 month, no-hassle free-replacement guaranTEE.
We have the same bulb in 13 Watt, search asin # B01AX2M78C. Gu24 base perfect for residential or commercial use. 120 volts, 10, 000 hour average bulb life, 4200K, 1600 lumens.
6. Hydrofarm #ad
6400K, Agrobrite FLC26D 26-Watt Spiral Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb 130W equivalent CFL #adHydrofarm #ad
- Compact fluorescentspiral bulbs reduce energy costs. Produces 1600 lumens and will last an average of 10, 000 hours. Ul listed. Fits any standard light fixture with Medium Base. 26-watt/6400k bulb is equivalent to a 130-watt incandescent bulb.
7. PHILIPS #ad
Philips LED 417089 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister A21 Replacement Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 18-Watt 75-Watt Equivalent, Soft White, 4-Pack, E26 Medium Screw Base #adPHILIPS #ad
- Choosing philips energy saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb. Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, and hallways, living rooms, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color.
Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, offices, dining rooms, living rooms, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, family rooms, and bedrooms.
Energy star-certified with a $1. 57 estimated annual energy cost. Features a medium screw base. This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty. Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 75-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
|Warranty||Limited warranty: philips warrants that this bulb will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 11 years based on up to 3 hours average usage per day/7 days per week, when used as directed. If this bulb does not conform to the warranty, philips will send you, at its election, a replacement bulb or refund upon receipt of the returned bulb, register receipt and proof of purchase. Please call our toll‐free number, write to philips or send an email at the website below to find out how to return the bulb. This limited warranty does not cover bulbs subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or acts of god. Replacement or refund is the sole remedy available. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is hereby expressly excluded. Some states do not allow exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.|
8. PHILIPS #ad
Soft White Light 2700K, E26 Base, 800 Lumen, Philips LED Frosted A19, 10W=60W, Non-Dimmable, 16-Pack #adPHILIPS #ad
- Philips leds are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste. At 2700-kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI color rendering index of 80 to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
Best-in-class philips leds turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively.
Not for use with Philips HUE products. This pack of 16, a19 philips leds comes with a 3-year warranty. Led light bulbs last up to 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and over 10 years based on three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to hazardous waste. Philips a19 led light bulbs provide 800 lumen’s of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base E26 fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb.
|Manufacturer||Philips Lighting #ad|
9. KOR #ad
Long Life, 5000K Bright White Daylight, Non-Dimmable, LED 9-Watt Standard Replacement Bulbs With E26 Base, UL Listed, 6 PACK KOR 9W LED A19 Light Bulb 60W Equivalent, 15000 Hours, 800 Lumens #adKOR #ad
- Pack of 6 bulbs - Non DImmable. Installs directly into all E26 medium screw base fixtures. Save up to 85% on your energy bill by replacing your 60 watt bulb with this 9 watt LED bulb.
Easy installation - standard a19 shape with e26 medium screw base Standard US base size. Compare last month's energy bill to your next one and see the difference! This 9w a19 led light bulb is as bright as an incandescent 60W bulb, but consuming only 20% of energy,.
Simply just screw the led bulb into the socket and flip on the switch! instant-on - features a bright white daylight color 5000k - creates a crystal clear, living room, DAYLIGHT GLOW and eye-friendly ambience to your office, dining room, bedroom and closet. Perfect for household lighting.
10. LEDVANCE #ad
24 Count, Not Dimmable, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 8.5W, Color Temperature, Soft White 2700K, 24 Pack, LEDVANCE SYLVANIA 74765 A19 LED Light Bulb #adLEDVANCE #ad
- At 8. 5 watts, each bulb emits brighter light output of 800 Lumens. Operating temperature °C is -20 to +40 These led lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps.
These led light bulbs have a color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, living room, which produces a soft white Color. These led lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Does not ship to California.
These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won't need to constantly change your light bulbs anymore. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, or dining room. This bulb is not dimmable. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs.