As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
Gallon, Sunnyside Corporation 872G1S Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Apply to unfinished wood only. Penetrates and protects wood creating a quality finish for wood furniture and antiques. Enhances natural wood tones and grain patterns of wood. Dries in 12-18 Hours.
Assure a uniformly, Tough, Elastic And Glossy Film. Extends and fortifies oil-based paints and coatings. Fast drying, usually within 12-18 hours depending on conditions. Makes an easy-to-use, High Quality Finish For Fine Woods. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant.
2. LinSheen #ad
LinSheen Boiled Linseed Oil – Fast Drying Wood Treatment to Rejuvenate, Restore and Protect Outdoor and Indoor Wood Funiture, Floors and Sports Equipment, Quart #adLinSheen #ad
- Safeguard untreated wood - to finish, decks, protect, and preserve indoor and outdoor wood anything from patio furniture, wood flooring & sporting equipment.
Easy to apply - linseed oil is a derived from flaxseeds, also known as flaxseed oil; easy to use on large surfaces to condition and enhance untreated wood. Clear wood finish - boiled Linseed oil absorbs into the wood's grain enhancing the natural color and the texture of the grain.
Difference between boiled & raw - boiled Linseed Oil has drying solvents added to the oil to speed up the drying process; whereas raw is in its purest form and is slow to dry. Preserve & protect - boiled linseed fast-drying oil penetrates deep into the grain to help prevent deterioration of the wood ensuring it's longevity.
3. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
SUNNYSIDE CORPORATION Sunnyside 872G5 5-Gallon Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- The product is manufactured in China. Dries in 12-18 Hours. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant. The product is 5GAL Boiled Linseed Oil.
Used to extend And Fortify Oil-based Coatings. Makes an easy-to-use, High Quality Finish For Fine Woods. Assure a uniformly, Tough, Elastic And Glossy Film. Easy to use.
4. Klean-Strip Green #ad
Klean-Strip Green QLO45 Boiled Linseed Oil, 1-Quart #adKlean-Strip Green #ad
- Protects and seals unfinished wood surfaces. Produces a beautiful hand-rubbed finish on fine wood and antiques. Produced from the seed of the flax plant and processed so that it will dry faster than raw linseed oil.
5. Klean-Strip Green #ad
Klean-Strip Green GLO45 Boiled Linseed Oil, 1-Gallon #adKlean-Strip Green #ad
- Produced from the seed of the flax plant and processed so that it will dry faster than raw linseed oil. Protects and seals unfinished wood surfaces. Produces a beautiful hand-rubbed finish on fine wood and antiques.
6. HOPE'S #ad
All Natural, 16 Fl Oz, One, HOPE'S 100% Pure Tung Oil Penetrating Wood Finish #adHOPE'S #ad
- Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, even brick, stone, weathered wood, concrete floors and countertops, stripped wood, and cast iron.
Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature.
Fda approved for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, wooden bowls, wooden utensils, butcher blocks, countertops, it is great for cutting boards, and more.
Protects - resistant to moisture, oil, alcohol, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products. Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, and becomes part of the wood itself.
7. Furniture Clinic #ad
Furniture Clinic Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Food Grade Cutting Board Oil to Protect, Condition & Restore Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks and Countertops 17 oz #adFurniture Clinic #ad
- Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, and restoration can be a daunting task, we offer a money back guarantee. Instructions - ensure the surface is clean and dry before application.
Satisfaction guarantee - we understand that wood protection, treatment, but don't be afraid. Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims. Protect & restore: for cutting boards and butcher blocks, this food-grade mineral oil is safe to use on all wooden items, and contains PURE USP mineral oil for safe food contact.
Made in the uk: furniture clinic specializes in providing Easy-to-use DIY Repair Products to clean, repair and restore all items - leather, fabric and wood.
Leave the oil to soak in for at least 4 hours, but for 24 hours if possible. Good housekeeping seal: this product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly. Apply the oil generously and evenly over the wood using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. Make sure all sides of the board or block are covered and leave any excess to soak into the surface.
8. LinSheen #ad
Restore and Protect Wood Patio Furniture, 8 oz Bottle, Decks to Kitchen Cutting Boards, LinSheen Raw Linseed Oil – Food-Grade Wood Treatment Conditioner to Rejuvenate #adLinSheen #ad
- Natural wood finish - raw linseed Oil absorbs into the wood's grain enhancing the natural color and the texture of the grain. Safeguard untreated wood - food-grade finishing oil nourishes and protects wood from daily use damage; ideal finish for cutting boards and wooden chopping block.
Preserve & protect - raw linseed oil penetrates deep into the grain to help prevent deterioration of the wood ensuring it's longevity.
Hand-rubbed oil polish - a craftsman's favorite wood treatment; safe for use on wooden bowls, butcher blocks, utensils, and cutting boards. Non-toxic & eco-friendly - Linseed oil is derived from flaxseeds, also known as flaxseed oil, an environmentally friendly product.
9. Rustins #ad
125ml, Rustins Linseed Oil Boiled #adRustins #ad
- Rustin's Linseed Oil Boiled. Boiled linseed oil contains special additives which speed the drying process. Will also waterproof ground sheets and tarpaulins.
10. CURA LIGNUM #ad
Conditioner and Protector I Long Lasting Shiny Finish with Boiled Linseed Oil I Suitable for All Types of Wooden Furniture, Cura Lignum Furniture Restorer I 16.9 Fl Oz I Wood Restorer #adCURA LIGNUM #ad
- Made in germany: cura lignum is tested and developed in Germany by our expert team - It is free from animal cruelty, is organic and vegan. Glossy finish: linseed oil is one of the ancient way to preserve and polish your wooden surfaces and give it a glossy finish with an amber tone.
Natural: furniture restorer is an organic product created from natural ingredients - Due to this it is safe to use and does not damage surfaces.
Multisurface: cura lignum is a multi-surface product that can be used on all kind of wooden furniture surfaces to restore the natural wooden color. Removes stains & scratches: it removes stains and protects surfaces against water and any damage - It makes old furniture look like new again.