As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cadet #ad
240/208 Volt, Cadet F Series 72 in. Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 6F1500W, 1500/1125 Watt, White, Part: 09956 #adCadet #ad
- 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated. Ul listed Heater. Requires A Thermostat. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated. Ul listed Heater. Requires A Thermostat. 25 gauge Steel. 25 gauge Steel.
2. Cadet Manufacturing #ad
30-Inch, 500-Watt, Cadet Manufacturing White 09950 240-Volt Baseboard Hardwire Electric Heater, 500 W #adCadet Manufacturing #ad
- Ul listed Heater. 25 gauge Steel. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated. Ul listed Heater. Requires A Thermostat. 25 gauge Steel. Requires A Thermostat. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated.
3. Cadet #ad
240/208 Volt, Almond, Part: 06511, Cadet F Series 72 Inch Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 6F1500A, 1500/1125 Watt #adCadet #ad
- All metal, powder-coated. Thermostat required. Country of Origin: United States. 20 gauge junction box with ground.
|Manufacturer||CADET MANUFACTURING CO #ad|
4. DIMPLEX #ad
DIMPLEX NORTH AMERICA LC2005W31 500W 20" White Base Heater #adDIMPLEX #ad
- Package dimensions : 6. 62 inches H x 200 inches L x 2. 38 inches W. Manufactured In China. Highly durable product. 500w, baseboard heater, 42% shorter than traditional baseboard, 240V, 20", White, 40% faster heat flow, Responds Quickly To Changes In Temperature.
5. CADET MANUFACTURING #ad
Part: 63314, 240/208 Volt, 700/900/1600 and 525/675/1200 Watt, CADET MANUFACTURING Register Series Electric Wall Heater Complete Unit Model: RMC162W, White #adCADET MANUFACTURING #ad
- Safe: enjoy peace of mind. The electric wall heater includes a high-temperature safety shutoff feature. Blends with any décor for placement in any room.
One-screw mounting for fast installation into the recessed wall can. Durable: heavy duty steel heating element and blower provides durability. Quiet & powerful: 700/900/1600 watt electric wall heater at 240 volts quietly creates heat that is great for warming small to medium sized rooms, up to 250 square feet.
Provides maximum warmth with powerful air circulation. Easy installation: pre-formed, bendable legs for easy mounting/installation. Versatile: offers fixed and multi-watt capabilities.
6. Marley #ad
Navajo White, Marley 2542W Baseboard HEATERS #adMarley #ad
- The natural convection airflow doesn't rely on a blower or fan to move warm air throughout the room. Convection heats the room rapidly, without uneven hot and cold zones, providing comfort from floor to ceiling.
Heat your space without kicking up dust or other allergens. For maximum efficiency, the unit converts all incoming electric energy into heat, according to Department of Energy standards.
For worry-free warmth, these ul Listed baseboard heaters offer an overheat protection feature that prevents the unit from running when its air intake is blocked. Wire up and connect this baseboard quickly and easily with its large wiring compartment, dual knockouts and built-in cable clamp.
7. Stiebel Eltron #ad
240V CNS 240-2 E Wall-Mounted Convection Heater, Stiebel Eltron 231546 2400W #adStiebel Eltron #ad
- Cns-e is designed with a frost protection setting. Multiple units can be placed in larger spaces and their temperature settings can be adjusted individually for maximum comfort control.
With its built-in thermostat a single CNS-E is perfect as a stand-alone heating system in bathrooms or small rooms. The lowest thermostat setting will maintain the room above freezing temperatures. Cns-e heaters work through natural convection ensuring draft-free operation.
|Brand||Stiebel Eltron #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stiebel Eltron #ad|
|Warranty||Three Year Limited Warranty|
8. Fahrenheat #ad
Fahrenheat PLF Liquid Filled Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater, Navajo White, 46 inches #adFahrenheat #ad
- Easy to install: this unit can mount directly to any wall, tile, and flat on the floor to wood, and even carpet; the trim and low operating temperature allows for carpeting to be installed around it. Use anywhere design: this heating unit provides gentle heat with maximum efficiency.
Safe and efficient: this energy-efficient design reduces unnecessary on/off cycles, and the overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, reducing risk of fire.
The fan-less operation keeps dust, allergens, and dander from circulating through the room. Quiet and effective: the convection heater operates without the annoying popping and pinging noise that many other models give off.
Its hydronic design and safety grille means it stays cool to touch while providing unobstructed radiant heat, making it safe to use around small children and pets. Optimal heat: the low-profile design makes it perfect for home use in bedrooms, day cares, basements, and perfect for commercial use in waiting rooms, bathrooms, and living rooms, offices, and more. This is not corded.
9. Dimplex #ad
Dimplex 30" Linear Convector Electric Baseboard Heater Model: LC3010W31, White, 240V, 1000W #adDimplex #ad
- Durable: made with polyester/ epoxy powder coating to resist fading and abrasion and a nickel chromium element that is totally enclosed within a steel sheath, providing superior life expectancy and resistance to rust.
Sleek: designed with a superior shark-fin blade design on a steel tubular element for improved heat transfer, quiet operation and longer life. Heat: up to 40% faster through top heat discharge, speeding dispersal of warm air into the center of the room.
Safe: design with a full length automatic overheat shutoff for safety and peace of mind. Discreet: with our heater being up to 42% smaller than conventional baseboards, this allows for discreet styling, reduced length and added versatility of placement when designing a room.
10. Dimplex #ad
500/375W White, 240/208V, Dimplex 20" Connex Proportional Linear Convector Baseboard Heater With Built-In Thermostat Model: PC2005W31 #adDimplex #ad
- Improved performance and reduced length through use of top heat discharge and new fin design. Superior shark-fin blade design on a steel tubular element for improved heat transfer and longer life. Finish - specially-formulated epoxy/polyester powder coating is environmentally friendly and resists fading and abrasion. Discreet styling, reduced length and added versatility of placement provide more options when designing a room.
New electronic proportioning thermostat, with CSA-C828 compliant control +/-05oc/1of, rf transceiver for on-board temperature control and heater-to-heater telegraphing. Installation - easily removed front caps; knock-outs on both sides of the convector; and pre-stamped mounting holes make installation easy, Applications - all residential applications, lobbies, commercial offices, washroom.
Faster heating of the room than a conventional baseboard due to rapid vertical laminar air flow, directing heat to the ceiling, speeding dispersal of warm air into the center of the room.
Full length automatic overheat reset for safety Optional wall mounted remote control for multi-heater temperature regulation. Controls and wiring - supplied with an installed electronic proportioning thermostat for CSA- C828 compliant control; an RF transceiver for remote heat control and whole-home temperature syncing, wall mounted remote control for user convenience optional accessory. Heating element - a nickel chromium element is totally enclosed within a steel sheath, providing superior life expectancy and resistance to rust, shark-fin shaped aluminum fins are firmly staked in an upright position to provide directional wicking for top discharge heat transfer.